Bookkeeper / Accountant
19 oct. de 2022
Remoto / Online
A Canadian company is looking for accountant with the following skills and requirements:
• Full cycle accounting including accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
• Collect data for monthly performance reporting
• Full cycle Bookkeeping, including Payroll
• Review and reconciliation of all general ledger accounts
• Execute month-end general ledger close ensuring timelines are met
• Inventory control
• Bank and credit card statement reconciliations
• Call and follow up with clients.
• Scheduling internal and external meetings
• Respond to communications, including emails, phone calls, reports, and internal correspondence.
• For Dominican Companies (File ITBIS, IT-1, 606, 607, Ir-17, IR-3, IR-12, etc)
• For Canadian Companies (HST filing, Payroll processing, T4A, T4, T5 filing)
• Accounting degree or diploma an asset
• QuickBooks accounting (Desktop and Online version)
• Should have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, cloud storage (OneDrive, Google Drive Dropbox), MS Outlook email and Sage 50.
• Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and standards
• Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
• Manages own time by prioritizing to ensure work effort is aligned with company priorities
• Performance-driven and excels with minimum supervision if needed.
• Works well under pressure
• Enjoys a challenge and is never satisfied with how things are currently done
• Communication Skills
• Fluent English and Spanish is a must.
Requirements and Experience:
QuickBooks: 2 year (preferred)
Bookkeeping: 2 year (preferred)
Good internet connection
Laptop / Computer